Term and Conditions
- We shall have no liability to you for any delay in the delivery of products ordered or any other matters to the extent that the delay is due to any event outside our reasonable control, including but not limited to acts of God, war, flood, fire, labour disputes, strikes, lock-outs, riots, civil commotion, malicious damage, explosion, governmental actions and any other similar events.
- We shall have no liability (including liability for negligence) for the acts or omissions of telecommunications service providers or for failures of, or faults in their networks and equipment.
- No waiver by us of any breach of these Terms shall be considered as a waiver of any subsequent breach of the same or any other provision.
- You may not permit, create unauthorized framing of, or deep linking to, the Site or the creation of derivative works thereof from any other website under your management or control.
- In these Terms, ‘Intellectual Property Rights’ means patents, database rights, copyright, design rights (whether registered or unregistered), trade marks (whether registered or unregistered) and other similar rights, together with the right to apply for the protection of any such rights. All Intellectual Property Rights in the Site shall be owned by us absolutely.
- Subject to the licence granted to you to use the Site, John Hunt Photography Ltd reserves all rights, title and interest in its Intellectual Property Rights in the Site. Any goodwill accruing from use of John Hunt Photography Ltd and its affiliates’ trade marks, trade and business names and service marks under this Agreement will vest in John Hunt Photography Ltd and its affiliates, as appropriate.
- It is a crime to use a false name or a known invalid credit card to order. Anyone caught wilfully entering an erroneous or fictitious order will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. John Hunt Photography Ltd tracks the electronic ‘fingerprints’ of every order placed on johnhuntphotography.co.uk to enable us and all legitimate crime prevention and prosecution authorities to trace individual users engaging in criminal activities on our website.
- We reserve the right to terminate this Agreement and to suspend or terminate your access to the Site immediately and without notice to you if:
- you fail to make any payment to us when due;
- you breach the terms of this Agreement (repeatedly or otherwise);
- when requested by us to do so, you fail to provide us within a reasonable time with sufficient information to enable us to determine the accuracy and validity of any information supplied by you, or your identity;
- we suspect you have engaged, or about to engage, or have in any way been involved, in fraudulent or illegal activity on the Site.
- John Hunt Photography Ltd may amend these Terms from time to time, and place the new version on the Site. When John Hunt Photography does so, it will mention the fact on our home page. For users purchasing goods or registering on the Site for the first time, all purchases from the date that the amended terms are placed on our website onwards will be governed by those new terms; otherwise such changes will be effective against existing users thirty days following posting of the amended version on the Site. Your continued use of the Site following John Hunt Photography’s posting of any changes will constitute your acceptance of such changes. If you do not agree to any changes to these Terms, then your only remedy is to cease using the Site.
- These Terms supersede any and all other conditions, understandings, commitments, agreements or representations (except fraudulent misrepresentations) relating to your purchase, whether oral or in writing, and contain the entire agreement between John Hunt Photography Ltd and you relating to your purchase. John Hunt Photography Ltd advises that you print off and keep safe a copy of these terms and conditions once your order has been accepted by John Hunt Photography Ltd. We will store a copy of the contract entered into by you with John Hunt Photography Ltd. You are advised to read (and are responsible for reading) fully all information on this website.
- If any provision of these Terms shall be held by any competent authority to be invalid or unenforceable in whole or in part, the validity of the remaining parts of these Terms and the remainder of the affected provision shall be unaffected.
- These Terms are subject to the laws and exclusive jurisdiction of England.
What information we collect and why?
We only use the information you give us to process your order and provide a quick and convenient service to you in the future. For us to process your order, we will need to know your name, e-mail address and delivery address. John Hunt Photography Ltd use Paypal secure site and stripe to collect your credit card/debit card number and expiry date, which are not recorded on our system.
Who has access to the information we collect?
We do not sell mailing lists to other companies, or divulge any of your personal details to other companies or individuals.
How is your information kept secure?
When you type in credit card information to the Paypal or stripe secure site their secure servers ensure all details are encrypted at your browser before they are sent to them. We do not receive or store any of this data.
If you believe that our website has collected incorrect information or if you would like to dispute any information, please contact us on 0161 723 5170.